43 CFR Part 2880, Subpart 2886 - Operations on MLA Grants and TUPs
- § 2886.10 — When can I start activities under my grant or TUP?
- § 2886.11 — Who regulates activities within my right-of-way or TUP area?
- § 2886.12 — When must I contact BLM during operations?
- § 2886.13 — If I hold a grant or TUP, for what am I liable?
- § 2886.14 — As grant or TUP holders, what liabilities do state, tribal, and local governments have?
- § 2886.15 — How is grant or TUP administration affected if the BLM land my grant or TUP encumbers is transferred to another Federal agency or out of Federal ownership?
- § 2886.16 — Under what conditions may BLM order an immediate temporary suspension of my activities?
- § 2886.17 — Under what conditions may BLM suspend or terminate my grant or TUP?
- § 2886.18 — How will I know that BLM intends to suspend or terminate my grant or TUP?
- § 2886.19 — When my grant or TUP terminates, what happens to any facilities on it?
Title 43 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 2880.