43 CFR Part 30, Subpart G - Purchase at Probate
- § 30.160 What may be purchased at probate?
- § 30.161 Who may purchase at probate?
- § 30.162 Does property purchased at probate remain in trust or restricted status?
- § 30.163 Is consent required for a purchase at probate?
- § 30.164 What must I do to purchase at probate?
- § 30.165 Who will OHA notify of a request to purchase at probate?
- § 30.166 What will the notice of the request to purchase at probate include?
- § 30.167 How does OHA decide whether to approve a purchase at probate?
- § 30.168 How will the judge allocate the proceeds from a sale?
- § 30.169 What may I do if I do not agree with the appraised market value?
- § 30.170 What may I do if I disagree with the judge's determination to approve a purchase at probate?
- § 30.171 What happens when the judge grants a request to purchase at probate?
- § 30.172 When must the successful bidder pay for the interest purchased?
- § 30.173 What happens after the successful bidder submits payment?
- § 30.174 What happens if the successful bidder does not pay within 30 days?
- § 30.175 When does a purchased interest vest in the purchaser?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 30 after this date.