43 CFR Subpart I - Summary Probate Proceedings
- § 30.200 What is a summary probate proceeding?
- § 30.201 May I file a claim in a summary probate proceeding?
- § 30.202 What will happen when OHA receives the summary probate file?
- § 30.203 What will happen if the funds in the estate are insufficient to provide each heir or devisee at least one cent?
- § 30.204 May I request that a formal probate proceeding be conducted instead of a summary probate proceeding?
- § 30.205 What must a summary probate decision contain?
- § 30.206 What notice of the summary probate decision will the judge or ADM provide?
- § 30.207 How do I seek review of a summary probate proceeding?
- § 30.208 What happens after I file a request for review?
- § 30.209 What will the judge or ADM do with the official record of the summary probate case?
86 FR 72085, Dec. 20, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.