43 CFR Part 30, Subpart J - Formal Probate Proceedings
subjgrpNotice (§§ 30.210 - 30.214)
- § 30.210 How will I receive notice of the formal probate proceeding?
- § 30.211 Will the notice be published in a newspaper?
- § 30.212 May I waive notice of the hearing or the form of notice?
- § 30.213 What notice to a tribe is required in a formal probate proceeding?
- § 30.214 What must a notice of hearing contain?
subjgrpDepositions, Discovery, and Prehearing Conference (§§ 30.215 - 30.223)
- § 30.215 How may I obtain documents related to the probate proceeding?
- § 30.216 How do I obtain permission to take depositions?
- § 30.217 How is a deposition taken?
- § 30.218 How may the transcript of a deposition be used?
- § 30.219 Who pays for the costs of taking a deposition?
- § 30.220 How do I obtain written interrogatories and admission of facts and documents?
- § 30.221 May the judge limit the time, place, and scope of discovery?
- § 30.222 What happens if a party fails to comply with discovery?
- § 30.223 What is a prehearing conference?
subjgrpHearings (§§ 30.224 - 30.234)
- § 30.224 May a judge compel a witness to appear and testify at a hearing or deposition?
- § 30.225 Must testimony in a probate proceeding be under oath or affirmation?
- § 30.226 Is a record made of formal probate hearings?
- § 30.227 What evidence is admissible at a probate hearing?
- § 30.228 Is testimony required for self-proved wills, codicils, or revocations?
- § 30.229 When will testimony be required for approval of a will, codicil, or revocation?
- § 30.230 Who pays witnesses' costs?
- § 30.231 May a judge schedule a supplemental hearing?
- § 30.232 What will the official record of the probate case contain?
- § 30.233 What will the judge do with the original record?
- § 30.234 What happens if a hearing transcript has not been prepared?
subjgrpDecisions in Formal Proceedings (§§ 30.235 - 30.246)
- § 30.235 What will the judge's decision in a formal probate proceeding contain?
- § 30.236 How are covered permanent improvements treated?
- § 30.237 What notice of the decision will the judge provide?
- § 30.238 May I file a petition for rehearing if I disagree with the judge's decision in the formal probate hearing?
- § 30.239 Does any distribution of the estate occur while a petition for rehearing is pending?
- § 30.240 How will the judge decide a petition for rehearing?
- § 30.241 May I submit another petition for rehearing?
- § 30.242 When does the judge's decision on a petition for rehearing become final?
- § 30.243 May a closed probate case be reopened?
- § 30.244 How will the judge decide my petition for reopening?
- § 30.245 What happens if the judge reopens the case?
- § 30.246 When will the decision on reopening become final?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 30.