43 CFR Subpart 3137 - Unitization Agreements - National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska
- § 3137.5 What terms do I need to know to understand this subpart?
Application (§§ 3137.15 - 3137.28)
- § 3137.15 If the Federal lands constitute less than 10 percent of the lands in the proposed unit area, is the unit agreement subject to Federal regulations or approval?
- § 3137.20 Is there a standard unit agreement form?
- § 3137.21 What must I include in an NPR-A unit agreement?
- § 3137.22 What are the size and shape requirements for a unit area?
- § 3137.23 What must I include in my NPR-A unitization application?
- § 3137.24 Why would BLM reject a unit agreement application?
- § 3137.25 How will the parties to the unit know if BLM approves the unit agreement?
- § 3137.26 When is a unit agreement effective?
- § 3137.27 What effect do subsequent contracts or obligations have on the unit agreement?
- § 3137.28 What oil and gas resources of committed tracts does the unit agreement include?
Unit Agreement Operating Requirements (§§ 3137.60 - 3137.64)
- § 3137.60 As the unit operator, what are my obligations?
- § 3137.61 How do I change unit operators?
- § 3137.62 What are my liabilities as a former unit operator?
- § 3137.63 What are my liabilities after BLM approves me as the new unit operator?
- § 3137.64 As a unit operator, what must I do to prevent or compensate for drainage?
Development Requirements (§§ 3137.70 - 3137.76)
- § 3137.70 What must I do to meet initial development obligations?
- § 3137.71 What must I do to meet continuing development obligations?
- § 3137.72 What if reasons beyond my control prevent me from meeting the initial or a continuing development obligation by the time the unit agreement specifies?
- § 3137.73 What will BLM do after I submit a plan to meet continuing development obligations?
- § 3137.74 What must I do after BLM approves my continuing development obligations plan?
- § 3137.75 May I perform additional development outside established participating areas to fulfill continuing development obligations?
- § 3137.76 What happens if I do not meet a continuing development obligation?
Participating Areas (§§ 3137.80 - 3137.92)
- § 3137.80 What are participating areas and how do they relate to the unit agreement?
- § 3137.81 What is the function of a participating area?
- § 3137.82 What are productivity criteria?
- § 3137.83 What establishes a participating area?
- § 3137.84 What must I submit to BLM to establish a new participating area, or modify an existing participating area?
- § 3137.85 What is the effective date of a participating area?
- § 3137.86 What happens to a participating area when I obtain new information demonstrating that the participating area should be larger or smaller than previously determined?
- § 3137.87 What must I do if there are unleased Federal tracts in a participating area?
- § 3137.88 What happens when a well outside a participating area does not meet the productivity criteria?
- § 3137.89 How does production allocation occur from wells that do not meet the productivity criteria?
- § 3137.90 Who must operate wells that do not meet the productivity criteria?
- § 3137.91 When will BLM allow a well previously determined to be a non-unit well to be used in establishing or modifying a PA?
- § 3137.92 When does a participating area terminate?
Production Allocation (§ 3137.100)
Obligations and Extensions (§§ 3137.110 - 3137.112)
- § 3137.110 Do the terms and conditions of a unit agreement modify Federal lease stipulations?
- § 3137.111 When will BLM extend the primary term of all leases committed to a unit agreement or renew all leases committed to a unit agreement?
- § 3137.112 What happens if I am prevented from performing actual or constructive drilling or reworking operations?
Change in Ownership (§ 3137.120)
Unit Termination (§§ 3137.130 - 3137.135)
- § 3137.130 Under what circumstances will BLM approve a voluntary termination of the unit?
- § 3137.131 What happens if the unit terminated before the unit operator met the initial development obligations?
- § 3137.132 What if I do not meet a continuing development obligation before I establish any participating area in the unit?
- § 3137.133 After participating areas are established, when does the unit terminate?
- § 3137.134 What happens to committed leases if the unit terminates?
- § 3137.135 What are the unit operator's obligations after unit termination?
Appeals (§ 3137.150)
67 FR 17886, Apr. 11, 2002, unless otherwise noted.