43 CFR Part 3195 - HELIUM CONTRACTS
Subject Group 68General Information (§§ 3195.10 - 3195.14)
- § 3195.10 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 3195.11 What terms do I need to know to understand this subpart?
- § 3195.12 What is an In-Kind Crude Helium Sales Contract?
- § 3195.13 If I am a Federal helium supplier or buyer, what reports must I submit to BLM?
- § 3195.14 How should I submit reports?
Subject Group 69Federal Agency Requirements (§§ 3195.20 - 3195.27)
- § 3195.20 Who must purchase major helium requirements from Federal helium suppliers?
- § 3195.21 When must I use an authorized Federal helium supplier?
- § 3195.22 When must my contractors or subcontractors use an authorized Federal helium supplier?
- § 3195.23 How do I get a list of authorized Federal helium suppliers?
- § 3195.24 What must I do before contacting a non-Federal helium supplier for my helium needs?
- § 3195.25 What information must be in my purchase order/contract for a major helium requirement?
- § 3195.26 What information must I report to BLM?
- § 3195.27 What do I do if my helium requirement becomes a major helium requirement after the initial determination has been made?
Subject Group 70Federal Helium Supplier Requirements (§§ 3195.30 - 3195.37)
- § 3195.30 How do I apply to become a Federal helium supplier?
- § 3195.31 What are the general terms of an In-Kind Crude Helium Sales Contract?
- § 3195.32 Where can I find a list of Federal agencies that use helium?
- § 3195.33 What information must I report to BLM?
- § 3195.34 What happens to my Helium Distribution Contracts?
- § 3195.35 What happens if I have an outstanding obligation to purchase refined helium under a Helium Distribution Contract?
- § 3195.36 What happens if there is a shortage of helium?
- § 3195.37 Under what circumstances can BLM terminate me as an authorized Federal helium supplier?