43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3205 - Direct Use Leasing
- § 3205.6 When may BLM issue a direct use lease to an applicant?
- § 3205.7 How much acreage should I apply for in a direct use lease?
- § 3205.10 How do I obtain a direct use lease?
- § 3205.12 How will BLM respond to direct use lease applications on lands managed by another agency?
- § 3205.13 May I withdraw my application for a direct use lease?
- § 3205.14 May I amend my application for a direct use lease?
- § 3205.15 How will I know whether my direct use lease will be issued?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.