43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3210 - Additional Lease Information
- § 3210.10 When does lease segregation occur?
- § 3210.11 Does a lease segregated from an agreement or plan receive any benefits from unitization of the committed portion of the original lease?
- § 3210.12 May I consolidate leases?
- § 3210.13 Who may lease or locate other minerals on the same lands as my geothermal lease?
- § 3210.14 May BLM readjust the terms and conditions in my lease?
- § 3210.15 What if I appeal BLM's decision to readjust my lease terms?
- § 3210.16 How must I prevent drainage of geothermal resources from my lease?
- § 3210.17 What will BLM do if I do not protect my lease from drainage?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.