43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3212 - Lease Suspensions, Cessation of Production, Royalty Rate Reductions, and Energy Policy Act Royalty Rate Conversions
- § 3212.10 What is the difference between a suspension of operations and production and a suspension of operations?
- § 3212.11 How do I obtain a suspension of operations or a suspension of operations and production on my lease?
- § 3212.12 How long does a suspension of operations or a suspension of operations and production last?
- § 3212.13 How does a suspension affect my lease term and obligations?
- § 3212.14 What happens when the suspension ends?
- § 3212.15 Will my lease remain in effect if I cease production and I do not have an approved suspension?
- § 3212.16 Can I apply to BLM to reduce, suspend, or waive the royalty or rental of my lease?
- § 3212.17 What information must I submit when I request that BLM suspend, reduce, or waive my royalty or rental?
- § 3212.18 What are the production incentives for leases?
- § 3212.19 How do I apply for a production incentive?
- § 3212.20 How will BLM review my request for a production incentive?
- § 3212.21 What criteria establish a qualified expansion project for the purpose of obtaining a production incentive?
- § 3212.22 What criteria establish a new facility for the purpose of obtaining a production incentive?
- § 3212.23 How will the production incentive apply to a qualified expansion project?
- § 3212.24 How will the production incentive apply to a new facility?
- § 3212.25 Can I convert the royalty rate terms of my lease in effect before August 8, 2005, to the terms of the Geothermal Steam Act, as amended by the Energy Policy Act of 2005?
- § 3212.26 How do I submit a request to modify the royalty rate terms of my lease to the applicable terms prescribed in the Energy Policy Act of 2005?
- § 3212.27 How will BLM or MMS review my request to modify the lease royalty rate terms?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.