43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3213 - Relinquishment, Termination, and Cancellation
- § 3213.10 Who may relinquish a lease?
- § 3213.11 What must I do to relinquish a lease?
- § 3213.12 May BLM accept a partial relinquishment if it will reduce my lease to less than 640 acres?
- § 3213.13 When does relinquishment take effect?
- § 3213.14 Will BLM terminate my lease if I do not pay my rent on time?
- § 3213.15 How will BLM notify me if it terminates my lease?
- § 3213.16 May BLM cancel my lease?
- § 3213.17 May BLM terminate my lease for reasons other than non-payment of rentals?
- § 3213.18 When is a termination effective?
- § 3213.19 What can I do if BLM notifies me that my lease is being terminated because of a violation of the law, regulations, or lease terms?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.