43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3214 - Personal and Surety Bonds
- § 3214.10 Who must post a geothermal bond?
- § 3214.11 Who must my bond cover?
- § 3214.12 What activities must my bond cover?
- § 3214.13 What is the minimum dollar amount required for a bond?
- § 3214.14 May BLM increase the bond amount above the minimum?
- § 3214.15 What kind of financial guarantee will BLM accept to back my bond?
- § 3214.16 Is there a special bond form I must use?
- § 3214.17 Where must I submit my bond?
- § 3214.18 Who will BLM hold liable under the lease and what are they liable for?
- § 3214.19 What are my bonding requirements when a lease interest is transferred to me?
- § 3214.20 How do I modify my bond?
- § 3214.21 What must I do if I want to use a certificate of deposit to back my bond?
- § 3214.22 What must I do if I want to use a letter of credit to back my bond?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.