43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3255 - Confidential, Proprietary Information
- § 3255.10 — Will BLM disclose information I submit under these regulations?
- § 3255.11 — When I submit confidential, proprietary information, how can I help ensure it is not available to the public?
- § 3255.12 — How long will information I give BLM remain confidential or proprietary?
- § 3255.13 — How will BLM treat Indian information submitted under the Indian Mineral Development Act?
- § 3255.14 — How will BLM administer information concerning other Indian minerals?
- § 3255.15 — When will BLM consult with Indian mineral owners when information concerning their minerals is the subject of a FOIA request?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.