43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3261 - Drilling Operations: Getting a Permit
- § 3261.10 How do I get approval to begin well pad construction?
- § 3261.11 How do I apply for approval of drilling operations and well pad construction?
- § 3261.12 What is an operations plan?
- § 3261.13 What is a drilling program and how do I apply for drilling program approval?
- § 3261.14 When must I give BLM my operations plan?
- § 3261.15 Must I give BLM my drilling permit application, drilling program, and operations plan at the same time?
- § 3261.16 Can my operations plan, drilling permit, and drilling program apply to more than one well?
- § 3261.17 How do I amend my operations plan or drilling permit?
- § 3261.18 Do I need to file a bond with BLM before I build a well pad or drill a well?
- § 3261.19 When will BLM release my bond?
- § 3261.20 How will BLM review applications submitted under this subpart and notify me of its decision?
- § 3261.21 How do I get approval to change an approved drilling operation?
- § 3261.22 How do I get approval for subsequent well operations?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.