43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3275 - Conducting Utilization Operations
- § 3275.10 How do I change my operations if I have an approved facility construction or commercial use permit?
- § 3275.11 What are a facility operator's obligations?
- § 3275.12 What environmental and safety requirements apply to facility operations?
- § 3275.13 How must the facility operator measure the geothermal resources?
- § 3275.14 What aspects of my geothermal operations must I measure?
- § 3275.15 How accurately must I measure my production and utilization?
- § 3275.16 What standards apply to installing and maintaining meters?
- § 3275.17 What must I do if I find an error in a meter?
- § 3275.18 May BLM require me to test for byproducts associated with geothermal resource production?
- § 3275.19 How do I apply to commingle production?
- § 3275.20 What will BLM do if I waste geothermal resources?
- § 3275.21 May BLM order me to drill and produce wells on my lease?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.