43 CFR Part 3280, Subpart 3280 - Geothermal Resources Unit Agreements
prev | next
- § 3280.1 — What is the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 3280.2 — Definitions.
- § 3280.3 — What is BLM's general policy regarding the formation of unit agreements?
- § 3280.4 — When may BLM require Federal lessees to unitize their leases or require a Federal lessee to commit a lease to a unit?
- § 3280.5 — May BLM require the modification of lease requirements in connection with the creation and operation of a unit agreement?
- § 3280.6 — When may BLM require a unit operator to modify the rate of exploration, development, or production?
- § 3280.7 — Can BLM require an owner or lessee of lands not under Federal administration to unitize their lands or leases?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.