43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3503 - Areas Available for Leasing
subjgrpAvailable Areas Under BLM Management (§§ 3503.10 - 3503.16)
- § 3503.10 Are all Federal lands available for leasing under this part?
- § 3503.11 Are there any other areas in which I cannot get a permit or lease for the minerals covered by this part?
- § 3503.12 For what areas may I receive a sulphur permit or lease?
- § 3503.13 For what areas may I receive a hardrock mineral permit or lease?
- § 3503.14 For what areas may I get a permit or lease for asphalt?
- § 3503.15 May I lease the gold or silver reserved to the United States on land I hold under a private land claim in New Mexico?
- § 3503.16 May I obtain permits or leases for sand and gravel in Nevada under the terms of this part?
subjgrpAvailable Areas Managed by Others (§§ 3503.20 - 3503.28)
- § 3503.20 What if another Federal agency manages the lands I am interested in?
- § 3503.21 What happens if the surface of the land I am interested in belongs to a non-Federal political subdivision or charitable organization?
- § 3503.25 When may BLM issue permits and leases for Federal minerals underlying private surface?
- § 3503.28 Does BLM incorporate any special requirements to protect the lands and resources?
subjgrpLand Descriptions (§§ 3503.30 - 3503.33)
- § 3503.30 How should I describe surveyed lands or lands shown on protraction or amended protraction diagrams in states which are part of the Public Land Survey System?
- § 3503.31 How should I describe lands in states which are part of the Public Land Survey System but have not been surveyed and are not shown on a protraction or amended protraction diagram?
- § 3503.32 How should I describe acquired lands?
- § 3503.33 Will BLM issue me a lease for unsurveyed lands?
subjgrpFiling Applications (§§ 3503.40 - 3503.46)
- § 3503.40 Where do I file my permit or lease application and other necessary documents?
- § 3503.41 Will BLM disclose information I submit under these regulations?
- § 3503.42 When I submit confidential, proprietary information, how can I help ensure it is not available to the public?
- § 3503.43 How long will information I give BLM remain confidential or proprietary?
- § 3503.44 How will BLM treat Indian information submitted under the Indian Mineral Development Act?
- § 3503.45 How will BLM administer information concerning other Indian minerals?
- § 3503.46 When will BLM consult with Indian mineral owners when information concerning their minerals is the subject of a FOIA request?