43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3504 - Fees, Rental, Royalty and Bonds
subjgrpGeneral Information (§§ 3504.10 - 3504.12)
subjgrpRoyalties (§§ 3504.20 - 3504.26)
- § 3504.20 What are the requirements for paying royalties on production?
- § 3504.21 What are the minimum royalty rates?
- § 3504.22 How will I know what the royalty rate is on my lease production?
- § 3504.25 Do I have to produce a certain amount per year?
- § 3504.26 May I create overriding royalties on my Federal lease?
subjgrpBonding (§§ 3504.50 - 3504.71)
- § 3504.50 Do I have to file a bond to receive a permit or lease?
- § 3504.51 How do I file my bond?
- § 3504.55 What types of bonds are acceptable?
- § 3504.56 If I have more than one permit or lease, may I combine bond coverage?
- § 3504.60 Under what circumstances might BLM elect to change the amount of my bond?
- § 3504.65 What happens to my bond if I do not meet my permit or lease obligations?
- § 3504.66 Must I restore my bond to the full amount if payment has been made from my bond?
- § 3504.70 When will BLM terminate the period of liability of my bond?
- § 3504.71 When will BLM release my bond?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3500.