43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3510 - Noncompetitive Leasing: Fringe Acreage Leases and Lease Modifications
- § 3510.11 — If I already have a Federal lease, or the mineral rights on adjacent private lands, may I lease adjoining Federal lands that contain the same deposits without competitive bidding?
- § 3510.12 — What must I do to obtain a lease modification or fringe acreage lease?
- § 3510.15 — What will BLM do with my application?
- § 3510.20 — Do I have to pay a fee to modify my existing lease or obtain a fringe acreage lease?
- § 3510.21 — What terms and conditions apply to fringe acreage leases and lease modifications?
Title 43 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3500.