43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3510 - Noncompetitive Leasing: Fringe Acreage Leases and Lease Modifications
- § 3510.11 If I already have a Federal lease, or the mineral rights on adjacent private lands, may I lease adjoining Federal lands that contain the same deposits without competitive bidding?
- § 3510.12 What must I do to obtain a lease modification or fringe acreage lease?
- § 3510.15 What will BLM do with my application?
- § 3510.20 Do I have to pay a fee to modify my existing lease or obtain a fringe acreage lease?
- § 3510.21 What terms and conditions apply to fringe acreage leases and lease modifications?