43 CFR Part 3500, Subpart 3511 - Lease Terms and Conditions
- § 3511.10 Do certain leases allow me to mine other commodities as well?
- § 3511.11 If I am mining calcium chloride, may I obtain a noncompetitive mineral lease to produce the commingled sodium chloride?
- § 3511.12 Are there standard terms and conditions which apply to all leases?
- § 3511.15 How long will my lease be in effect?
- § 3511.25 What is meant by lease readjustment and lease renewal?
- § 3511.26 What if I object to the terms and conditions BLM proposes for a readjusted lease?
- § 3511.27 How do I renew my lease?
- § 3511.30 If I appeal BLM's proposed new terms, must I continue paying royalties or rentals while my appeal is pending?