43 CFR Part 3600, Subpart 3601 - Mineral Materials Disposal; General Provisions
prev | next
- Fundamental Provisions
Limitations on Disposal of Mineral Materials
- § 3601.10 — Limitations on BLM's discretion to dispose of mineral materials.
- § 3601.11 — When will environmental considerations prevent BLM from disposing of mineral materials?
- § 3601.12 — What areas does BLM exclude from disposal of mineral materials?
- § 3601.13 — How can I obtain mineral materials from Federal lands that have been withdrawn to aid a function of another Federal agency or of a State or local government agency?
- § 3601.14 — When can BLM dispose of mineral materials from unpatented mining claims?
- Rights of Purchasers and Permittees
- Pre-Application Sampling and Testing
Mining and Reclamation Plans
- § 3601.40 — Mining and reclamation plans.
- § 3601.41 — What information must I include in my mining plan?
- § 3601.42 — What information must I include in my reclamation plan?
- § 3601.43 — What is the process for BLM to approve my mining and reclamation plans?
- § 3601.44 — How and when may my mining or reclamation plan be modified?
- Contract and Permit Administration
- Contract and Permit Cancellation
- Unauthorized Use
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3600.