43 CFR Part 4, Subpart J - Special Rules Applicable to Appeals Concerning Federal Oil and Gas Royalties and Related Matters
- § 4.901 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 4.902 What appeals are subject to this subpart?
- § 4.903 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 4.904 When does my appeal commence and end?
- § 4.905 What if a due date falls on a day the Department or relevant office is not open for business?
- § 4.906 What if the Department does not issue a decision by the date my appeal ends?
- § 4.907 What if an IBLA decision requires ONRR or a delegated State to recalculate royalties or other payments?
- § 4.908 What is the administrative record for my appeal if it is deemed decided?
- § 4.909 How do I request an extension of time?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 4.