43 CFR Part 404, Subpart B - Cost-Sharing
- § 404.30 How much Federal funding can Reclamation provide for the completion of an appraisal investigation?
- § 404.31 What forms of non-Federal cost-share payment are acceptable?
- § 404.32 Can Reclamation reduce the non-Federal cost-share required for an appraisal investigation?
- § 404.33 How much Federal funding can Reclamation provide for the completion of a feasibility study?
- § 404.34 Can Reclamation reduce the amount of non-Federal cost-share required for a feasibility study?
- § 404.35 Is there a different non-Federal cost-share requirement for feasibility studies that involve a community greater than 50,000 inhabitants?
- § 404.36 Will Reclamation reimburse me for the cost of an appraisal investigation or a feasibility study that was not completed under § 404.11(a) or (b)?
- § 404.37 How will Reclamation determine the appropriate non-Federal share of construction costs?
- § 404.38 Are there different requirements for determining the appropriate non-Federal share of construction costs to be paid by Indian tribes?
- § 404.39 What factors will Reclamation consider in evaluating my capability to pay 25 percent or more of the construction costs?
- § 404.40 What is the non-Federal share of operation, maintenance, and replacement costs?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 404.