43 CFR Part 404, Subpart C - Appraisal Investigations
- § 404.41 — How will an appraisal investigation be conducted under this program?
- § 404.42 — How much time is provided to complete an appraisal investigation?
- § 404.43 — What process will Reclamation follow to determine if an appraisal investigation is ready for review?
- § 404.44 — What criteria will Reclamation apply to determine whether it is appropriate to recommend that a feasibility study be conducted?
- § 404.45 — What will be included in the appraisal report prepared by Reclamation?
- § 404.46 — Who will the appraisal report be provided to?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.