43 CFR Part 404, Subpart D - Feasibility Studies
- § 404.47 — How will a feasibility study be conducted under this program?
- § 404.48 — What process will Reclamation follow to determine if a feasibility study is ready for review?
- § 404.49 — What criteria will Reclamation use to determine whether to recommend that a proposed rural water supply project be authorized for construction?
- § 404.50 — What information will be included in the feasibility report prepared by Reclamation.
- § 404.51 — Are proposed projects under the Rural Water Supply Program reviewed by the Administration?
- § 404.52 — Who will the feasibility report be provided to?
Title 43 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.