43 CFR Part 404, Subpart E - Miscellaneous
prev | next
- § 404.53 — Does this rule provide authority for the transfer of pre-existing facilities from Federal to private ownership, or from private to Federal ownership?
- § 404.54 — Who will hold title to a rural water project that is constructed following the completion of an appraisal investigation or feasibility study under this program?
- § 404.55 — Who is responsible for the operation, maintenance, and replacement costs?
- § 404.56 — If a financial assistance agreement is entered into for a rural water supply project that benefits more than one Indian tribe, is the approval of each Indian tribe required?
- § 404.57 — Does this rule have any affect on state water law?
- § 404.58 — Do rural water projects authorized before the enactment of the Rural Water Supply Act of 2006 have to comply with the requirements in this rule?
- § 404.59 — If the Secretary recommends a project for construction, is that a promise of Federal funding?
- § 404.60 — Does this rule contain an information collection that requires approval by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB)?
Title 43 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 404.