43 CFR Subpart B - Areas Open and Closed to Public Use
- § 423.10 What areas are open to public use?
- § 423.11 What areas are closed to public use?
- § 423.12 How will Reclamation notify the public of additional closed areas?
- § 423.13 How will Reclamation establish periodic and regular closures?
- § 423.14 How will Reclamation post and delineate closed areas at the site of the closure?
- § 423.15 How will Reclamation document closures or reopenings?
- § 423.16 Who can be exempted from closures?
- § 423.17 How will Reclamation reopen closed areas?
- § 423.18 Use of closures.