43 CFR Part 429, Subpart D - Application Fees and Administrative Costs
- § 429.16 How much is the application fee and when should it be paid?
- § 429.17 When will Reclamation collect administrative costs?
- § 429.18 When do I have to pay the administrative costs?
- § 429.19 What happens if the initial estimate for administrative costs is insufficient?
- § 429.20 Can I get a detailed explanation of the administrative costs?
- § 429.21 If I overpay Reclamation's administrative costs, can I get a refund?
- § 429.22 Can Reclamation charge me additional administrative costs after I receive a use authorization?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 429.