43 CFR Subpart A - Areas Administered by the National Park Service, the Bureau of Land Management, and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
prev | next
- § 5.1 What does this subpart cover?
- § 5.2 When do I need a permit for commercial filming or still photography?
- § 5.3 How do I apply for a permit?
- § 5.4 When is a permit required for news-gathering activities?
- § 5.5 When will an agency deny a permit for commercial filming or still photography?
- § 5.6 What type of permit conditions may the agency impose?
- § 5.7 What are my liability and bonding requirements as a permit holder?
- § 5.8 What expenses will I incur?
- § 5.9 How long will it take to process my request?
- § 5.10 Can I appeal a decision not to issue a permit?
- § 5.11 Information collection.
- § 5.12 How are terms defined in this subpart?