43 CFR Part 6300, Subpart 6302 - Use of Wilderness Areas, Prohibited Acts, and Penalties
Subject Group 213Use of Wilderness Areas (§§ 6302.10 - 6302.19)
- § 6302.10 Use of wilderness areas.
- § 6302.11 How may I use wilderness areas?
- § 6302.12 When do I need an authorization and to pay a fee to use a wilderness area?
- § 6302.13 Where do I obtain an authorization to use a wilderness area?
- § 6302.14 What authorization do I need to climb in BLM wilderness?
- § 6302.15 When and how may I collect or disturb natural resources such as rocks and plants in wilderness areas?
- § 6302.16 When and how may I gather scientific information about resources in BLM wilderness?
- § 6302.17 When may I use a wheelchair in BLM wilderness?
- § 6302.18 How may American Indians use wilderness areas for traditional religious purposes?
- § 6302.19 When may BLM close or restrict use of wilderness areas?
Subject Group 214Prohibited Acts (§ 6302.20)
Subject Group 215Penalties (§ 6302.30)