44 CFR 354.5 - Description of site-specific, plume pathway EPZ biennial exercise-related component services and other services.
Site-specific and other REP Program services provided by FEMA and FEMA contractors for which FEMA will assess fees on licensees include the following:
(5) Prepare, review and finalize plume pathway EPZ biennial exercise reports, give notice and conduct public meetings.
(6) Activities related to Medical Services and other drills conducted in support of a biennial, plume pathway exercise.
(6) Prepare, review and finalize other than plume pathway EPZ biennial exercise reports, notice and conduct of public meetings.
(8) Conduct the formal 44 CFR part 350 review process.
(10) Review licensee submissions pursuant to 44 CFR part 352.
(11) Review NRC licensee offsite plan submissions under the NRC/FEMA Memorandum of Understanding on Planning and Preparedness, and NUREG-0654/FEMA-REP-1, Revision 1, Supplement 1. You may obtain copies of the NUREG-0654 from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office.
(14) Responses to petitions filed under 10 CFR 2.206.
(19) Coordinate with other Federal agencies to enhance the preparedness of State and local governments for radiological emergencies.
(20) Coordinate REP Program issues with constituent organizations such as the National Emergency Management Association, Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors, and the Nuclear Energy Institute.
(21) Implement and coordinate REP Program training with FEMA's Emergency Management Institute (EMI) to assure effective development and implementation of REP training courses and conferences.
(22) Participation of REP personnel as lecturers or to perform other functions at EMI, conferences and workshops.
(23) Any other costs that we incur resulting from our REP Program Strategic Review implementation and oversight working group activities.
(24) Costs associated with a transition phase should we decide to advertise and award a contract for technical support to the REP Program. Transition phase activities may include training new contractor personnel in the REP Exercise Evaluation and Planning courses, and on-the-job training for new evaluators at a select number of REP exercises.
Title 44 published on 2013-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 44 CFR Part 354.