45 CFR 1.1 - Location of HHS regulations.
prev | next
Regulations for HHS's programs and activities are located in several different titles of the Code of Federal Regulations:
• Regulations having HHS-wide application or which the Office of the Secretary administers are located in Parts 1-99 of Title 45.
• Health regulations are located at Parts 1-399 of Title 42.
• Health care financing regulations are located at Parts 400-499 of Title 42. These include regulations for Medicare and Medicaid.
• Human development services regulations are located at Parts 200-299 and 1300-1399 of Title 45. These include regulations for Head Start, social services, social and nutrition services for older persons, rehabilitative services, developmental disabilities services, Native American programs, and various programs relating to families and children.
• Social Security regulations are located at Parts 400-499 of Title 20.
• Food and Drug regulations are located at Parts 1-1299 of Title 21.
• Procurement (contract) regulations are located at Chapter 3 of Title 41.
Each volume of the Code contains an index of its parts.
[44 FR 61598, Oct. 26, 1979, as amended at 48 FR 35099, Aug. 3, 1983]
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.