45 CFR 1328.19 - Application requirements.
To receive funds under this part, an eligible organization shall submit an application as prescribed in section 623 of the Act and in accordance with the Commissioner's instructions for the specified project and budget periods. The application shall provide for:
(a) Program objectives, as set forth insection 623(a)(6) of the Act, and any objectives established by the Commissioner;
(b) A description of the geographic boundaries of the service area proposed by the eligible organization;
(1) The eligible organization represents at least 50 older Hawaiian Natives who have attained 60 years of age or older;
(2) The eligible organization shall conduct all activities on behalf of older Hawaiian natives in close coordination with the State agency and Area Agency on Aging:
(3) The eligible organization shall comply with all applicable State and local license and safety requirements for the provision of those services;
(4) The eligible organization shall ensure that all services under this part are provided without use of any means tests;
(5) The eligible organization shall comply with all requirements set forth in§§ 1328.7 through 1328.17; and
(6) The services provided under this part will be coordinated, where applicable, with services provided under title III of the Act.
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 1328.