45 CFR 1370.3 - What Government-wide and HHS-wide regulations apply to these programs?
(a) A number of government-wide and HHS regulations apply or potentially apply to all grantees. These include but are not limited to:
(1) 2 CFR part 182 - Government-wide Requirements for Drug Free Workplaces;
(3) 45 CFR part 16 - Procedures of the Departmental Grant Appeals Board;
(5) 45 CFR part 46 - Protection of Human Subjects;
(6) 45 CFR part 75 - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for HHS Awards
(8) 45 CFR part 81 - Practice and Procedure for Hearings under part 80;
(11) 45 CFR part 87 - Equal Treatment for Faith-Based Organizations;
(13) 45 CFR part 92 - Nondiscrimi-nation in Health Programs and Activities; and
(14) 45 CFR part 93 - New Restrictions on Lobbying.
(b) A number of government-wide and HHS regulations apply to all contractors. These include but are not limited to:
(15) 48 CFR Chapter 1 - Federal Acquisition Regulations; and
(16) 48 CFR Chapter 3 - Federal Acquisition Regulations - Department of Health and Human Services.