45 CFR 155.405 - Single streamlined application.
(a)The application. The Exchange must use a single streamlined application to determine eligibility and to collect information necessary for:
(1) Enrollment in a QHP;
(3) Cost-sharing reductions; and
(4) Medicaid, CHIP, or the BHP, where applicable.
(b)Alternative application. If the Exchange seeks to use an alternative application, such application, as approved by HHS, must request the minimum information necessary for the purposes identified in paragraph (a) of this section.
(c)Filing the single streamlined application. The Exchange must -
(1) Accept the single streamlined application from an application filer;
(2) Provide the tools to file an application -
(i) Via an Internet Web site;
(ii) By telephone through a call center;
(iii) By mail; and
(iv) In person, with reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 45 CFR 155.330 — Eligibility Redetermination During a Benefit Year.
- 45 CFR 155.227 — Authorized Representatives.
- 45 CFR 155.220 — Ability of States to Permit Agents and Brokers to Assist Qualified Individuals, Qualified Employers, or Qualified Employees Enrolling in QHPs.
- 45 CFR 155.335 — Annual Eligibility Redetermination.
- 45 CFR 155.610 — Eligibility Process for Exemptions.
- 45 CFR 155.230 — General Standards for Exchange Notices.
- 45 CFR 156.265 — Enrollment Process for Qualified Individuals.
- 45 CFR 155.310 — Eligibility Process.