45 CFR 156.290 - Non-renewal and decertification of QHPs.
(1) Notify the Exchange of its decision prior to the beginning of the recertification process and adhere to the procedures adopted by the Exchange in accordance with § 155.1075 of this subchapter;
(2) Fulfill its obligation to cover benefits for each enrollee through the end of the plan or benefit year through the Exchange;
(3) Fulfill data reporting obligations from the last plan or benefit year of the certification;
(4) Provide notice to enrollees as described in paragraph (b) of this section; and
(5) Terminate the coverage or enrollment through the Exchange of enrollees in the QHP in accordance with § 156.270, as applicable.
(c) Decertification. If a QHP is decertified by the Exchange, the QHP issuer must terminate the enrollment of enrollees through the Exchange only after:
(1) The Exchange has made notification as described in § 155.1080 of this subchapter; and
(2) Enrollees have an opportunity to enroll in other coverage.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 156 after this date.