45 CFR 1606.6 - Preliminary determination and final decision.
(a) When the Corporation has made a preliminary determination of one or more of the following, the Corporation shall issue a written notice to the recipient and the Chair of the recipient's governing body: that a recipient's grant or contract should be terminated, that a limited reduction of funding shall be imposed, or that a recipient should be debarred. The notice shall:
(1) State the substantial noncompliance that constitutes the grounds for the proposed action;
(2) Identify, with reasonable specificity, any facts or documents relied upon as justification for the proposed action;
(3) Inform the recipient of the proposed amount and proposed effective date for the proposed action;
(4) Advise the recipient of its procedural rights for review of the proposed action under this part;
(6) Specify what, if any, corrective action the recipient can take to avoid the proposed action; and
(7) Summarize prior attempts, if any, for resolution of the substantial noncompliance.
(b) If the recipient does not request review, as provided for in this part, before the relevant time limits have expired, then the Corporation may issue a final decision to the recipient. No further appeal or review will be available under this part.
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 1606 after this date.