45 CFR 1606.6 - Preliminary determination and final decision.
(a) When the Corporation has made a preliminary determination of one or more of the following, the Corporation shall issue a written notice to the recipient and the Chair of the recipient's governing body: that a recipient's grant or contract should be terminated, that a limited reduction of funding shall be imposed, or that a recipient should be debarred. The notice shall:
(2) Identify, with reasonable specificity, any facts or documents relied upon as justification for the proposed action;
(3) Inform the recipient of the proposed amount and proposed effective date for the proposed action;
(4) Advise the recipient of its procedural rights for review of the proposed action under this part;
(5) Inform the recipient of its right to receive interim funding pursuant to§ 1606.13 of this part;
(6) Specify what, if any, corrective action the recipient can take to avoid the proposed action; and
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 1606.