(b) Characteristics that support the classification of the agreement as a subgrant include when the other entity:
(1) Determines who is eligible to receive legal assistance under the recipient's LSC grant;
(2) Has its performance measured in relation to whether objectives of the LSC grant were met;
(3) Has responsibility for programmatic decision-making regarding the delivery of legal assistance under the recipient's LSC grant;
(4) Is responsible for adherence to applicable LSC program requirements specified in the LSC grant award; and
(5) In accordance with its agreement, uses the LSC funds or property or services acquired in whole or in part with LSC funds, to carry out a program for a public purpose specified in LSC's governing statutes and regulations, as opposed to providing goods or services for the benefit of the recipient.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.