45 CFR 205.35 - Mechanized claims processing and information retrieval systems; definitions.
Section 205.35 through 205.38 contain State plan requirements for an automated statewide management information system, conditions for FFP and responsibilities of the Administration for Children and Families (ACF). For purposes of §§ 205.35 through 205.38:
(a) A mechanized claims processing and information retrieval system, hereafter referred to as an automated application processing and information retrieval system (APIRS), or the system, means a system of software and hardware used:
(1) To introduce, control and account for data items in providing public assistance under the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) State plan; and
(2) To retrieve and produce utilization and management information about such aid and services as required by the single State agency and Federal government for program administration and audit purposes.
(1) The preliminary project activity to determine the requirements necessitating the project, the activities to be undertaken, and the resources required to complete the project;
(3) The preparation of a detailed project plan describing when and how the computer system will be designed and developed; and
(4) The preparation of a detailed implementation plan describing specifictraining, testing, and conversion plans to install the computer system.
Annually updated advance automatic data processing planning document;
Design or System Design;
Initial advance automatic data processing planning document;
[51 FR 45330, Dec. 18, 1986, as amended at 53 FR 36579, Sept. 21, 1988; 55 FR 4379, Feb. 7, 1990; 59 FR 30708, June 15, 1994]
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 205.