45 CFR 235.64 - FFP rates, and activities and costs matchable as training expenditures.
Under title I, IV-A, X, XIV, or XVI(AABD) of the Act, FFP is available at the rate of 50 percent for the following costs:
(1) Staff development personnel (including support staff) assigned full time to training functions and;
(2) Staff development personnel assigned part time to training functions to the extent time is spent performing such functions.
(1) Salaries, fringe benefits, travel and per diem for employees in initial in-service training of at least one week;
(2) Travel and per diem for employees in agency training sessions away from the employee's work site, or in institutes, seminars or workshops related to the job and sponsored by professional organizations;
(3) Salaries, fringe benefits, travel and per diem for experts outside the agency engaged to develop or conduct special programs; and
(4) Costs of space, postage, teaching supplies, purchase or development of teaching material and equipment, and costs of maintaining and operating the agency library as an essential resource to the agency's training program.
(1) Salaries, fringe benefits, dependency allowance, travel, tuition, books, and educational supplies for employees in full-time, long-term training programs (with no assigned agency duties);
(2) Salaries, fringe benefits, travel, tuition, books, and educational supplies for employees in full-time, short-term training programs of four or more consecutive work weeks;
(3) Travel, per diem, tuition, books and educational supplies for employees in short-term training programs of less than four consecutive work weeks, or part-time training programs; and
(4) Stipends, travel, tuition, books and educational supplies for persons preparing for employment with the State or local agency.
(d) FFP is available for payments to educational institutions, as described in § 235.63(c) for salaries, fringe benefits, and travel of instructors, clerical assistance, teaching materials and equipment.
[45 FR 29834, May 6, 1980, as amended at 47 FR 5683, Feb. 5, 1982; 59 FR 12861, Mar. 18, 1994]
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.