45 CFR 2505.6 - What are the procedures for making a public announcement of a meeting?
(a) For each meeting, the Board shall make a public announcement, at least one week before the meeting, of -
(1) The meeting's time and place;
(2) The matters to be considered;
(3) Whether the meeting is to be open or closed; and
(4) The name and business telephone number of the official designated by the Board to respond to requests for information about the meeting.
(b) The one week advance notice required by paragraph (a) of this section may be reduced only if -
(1) The Board determines by recorded vote that Board business requires that the meeting be scheduled in less than seven days; and
(2) The public announcement required by paragraph (a) of this section is made at the earliest practicable time and posted on the Corporation's home page.
(c) Immediately following a public announcement required by paragraph (a) of this section, the Corporation will submit for publication in the Federal Register a notice of the time, place, and subject matter of the meeting, whether the meeting is open or closed, any change in one of the preceding, and the name and phone number of the official designated by the agency to respond to requests for information about the meeting.