45 CFR 2540.200 - What does “you” mean in this section?
As used in this section, “you” means a Corporation grantee or other entity subject to Corporation grant provisions. Unless the context otherwise requires, this includes, but is not limited to, recipients of federal financial assistance under grant programs defined in § 2510.20 of this chapter as well as projects under the Senior Companion Program, the Foster Grandparent Program, and RSVP.
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2540 after this date.
- 45 CFR 2516.410 — What Must a Community-Based Entity Include in an Application for a Grant?
- 45 CFR 2516.400 — What Must a State or Indian Tribe Include in an Application for a Grant?
- 45 CFR 2553.25 — What Are a Sponsor's Administrative Responsibilities?
- 45 CFR 2552.23 — What Are a Sponsor's Program Responsibilities?
- 45 CFR 2551.23 — What Are a Sponsor's Program Responsibilities?
- 45 CFR 2519.400 — What Must an Applicant Include in an Application for a Grant?