45 CFR 261.30 - What are the work activities?
The work activities are:
(b) Subsidized private-sector employment;
(c) Subsidized public-sector employment;
(d) Work experience if sufficient private-sector employment is not available;
(e) On-the-job training (OJT);
(h) Vocational educational training;
(k) Satisfactory attendance at secondary school or in a course of study leading to a certificate of general equivalence, if a recipient has not completed secondary school or received such a certificate; and
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 261 after this date.
- 45 CFR 261.70 — What Safeguards Are There to Ensure That Participants in Work Activities Do Not Displace Other Workers?
- 45 CFR 265.9 — What Information Must the State File Annually?
- 45 CFR 260.31 — What Does the Term “assistance” Mean?
- 45 CFR 261.20 — How Will We Hold a State Accountable for Achieving the Work Objectives of TANF?
- 45 CFR 261.10 — What Work Requirements Must an Individual Meet?