45 CFR 286.100 - What activities count towards the work participation rate?
(a) Activities that count toward a Tribe's participation rate may include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Unsubsidized employment;
(2) Subsidized private sector employment;
(3) Subsidized public sector employment;
(4) Work experience;
(5) On-the-job training (OJT);
(6) Job search and job readiness assistance; (see § 286.105)
(7) Community service programs;
(8) Vocational educational training; (see § 286.105)
(9) Job skills training directly related to employment;
(10) Education directly related to employment, in the case of a recipient who has not received a high school diploma or a certificate of high school equivalency;
(11) Satisfactory attendance at secondary school or in a course of study leading to a certificate of general equivalence, if a recipient has not completed secondary school or received such a certificate;
(12) Providing child care services to an individual who is participating in a community service program; and
(13) Other activities that will help families achieve self-sufficiency.
Title 45 published on 03-Jun-2017 03:14
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 286 after this date.