45 CFR 302.85 - Mandatory computerized support enforcement system.
(1) This guide is available on the OCSE Web site; and
(2) By October 1, 2000, which meets all the requirements of title IV-D of the Act enacted on or before the date of enactment of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996, Pub. L. 104-193, in accordance with §§ 307.5 and 307.11 of this chapter and the OCSE guideline referenced in paragraph (a)(1) of this section.
(1)Request for waiver. The State may apply for a waiver of any condition for initial approval of an APD in § 307.15(b) of this chapter, or any system functional requirement in § 307.10 of this chapter, by the submission of a request for waiver under § 307.5 of this chapter.
(2)Basis for granting waiver. The Secretary will grant a State a waiver if a State demonstrates that it has an alternative approach to APD requirements or an alternative system configuration, as defined in § 307.1 of this chapter, that enables the State, in accordance with part 305 of this chapter, to be in substantial compliance with all other requirements of this chapter; and either:
(i) The waiver request meets the criteria set forth in section 1115(c)(1), (2) and (3) of the Act; or
- 45 CFR 307.15 — Approval of Advance Planning Documents for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 307.10 — Functional Requirements for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems in Operation by October 1, 1997.
- 45 CFR 307.5 — Mandatory Computerized Support Enforcement Systems.
- 45 CFR 307.11 — Functional Requirements for Computerized Support Enforcement Systems in Operation by October 1, 2000.
- 45 CFR 302.54 — Notice of Collection of Assigned Support.