45 CFR 303.30 - Securing medical support information.
(a) If the IV-A or IV-E agency does not provide the information specified in this paragraph to the Medicaid agency and if the information is available or can be obtained in a IV-D case for which an assignment as defined under § 301.1 of this chapter is in effect, the IV-D agency shall obtain the following information on the case:
(1) Title IV-A case number, title IV-E foster care case number, Medicaid number or the individual's social security number;
(2) Name of noncustodial parent;
(3) Social security number of noncustodial parent;
(4) Name and social security number of child(ren);
(5) Home address of noncustodial parent;
(6) Name and address of noncustodial parent's place of employment;
(7) Whether the noncustodial parent has a health insurance policy and, if so, the policy name(s) and number(s) and name(s) of person(s) covered.
(b) The IV-D agency shall provide the information obtained under paragraph (a) of this section to the Medicaid agency in a timely manner by the most efficient and cost-effective means available, using manual or automated systems.