45 CFR 309.65 - What must a Tribe or Tribal organization include in a Tribal IV-D plan in order to demonstrate capacity to operate a Tribal IV-D program?
(a) A Tribe or Tribal organization demonstrates capacity to operate a Tribal IV-D program meeting the objectives of title IV-D of the Act and these regulations by submission of a Tribal IV-D plan which contains the required elements listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (14) of this section:
(1) A description of the population subject to the jurisdiction of the Tribal court or administrative agency for child support purposes as specified under § 309.70;
(3) Assurance that the due process rights of the individuals involved will be protected in all activities of the Tribal IV-D program, including establishment of paternity, and establishment, modification, and enforcement of support orders;
(7) Copies of all applicable Tribal laws and regulations as specified under § 309.90;
(10) Guidelines for the establishment and modification of child support obligations as specified under § 309.105;
(14) Tribally-determined performance targets for paternity establishment, support order establishment, amount of current support to be collected, amount of past due support to be collected, and any other performance measures a Tribe or Tribal organization may want to submit.
(1) It may demonstrate capacity to operate a Tribal IV-D program meeting the objectives of title IV-D of the Act and these regulations by submission of an application for start-up funding as required by § 309.16(a) of this part.
(2) The Secretary may cease start-up funding to a Tribe or Tribal organization if that Tribe or Tribal organization fails to satisfy one or more provisions or milestones described in its program development plan within the timeframe specified in such plan.
Title 45 published on 03-Jun-2017 03:14
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 309 after this date.
- 45 CFR 310.1 — What Definitions Apply to This Part?
- 45 CFR 309.145 — What Costs Are Allowable for Tribal IV-D Programs Carried Out Under § 309.65(a) of This Part?
- 45 CFR 302.36 — Provision of Services in Intergovernmental IV-D Cases.
- 45 CFR 309.150 — What Start-Up Costs Are Allowable for Tribal IV-D Programs Carried Out Under § 309.65(b) of This Part?
- 45 CFR 309.16 — What Rules Apply to Start-Up Funding?
- 45 CFR 309.50 — What Are the Consequences of Disapproval of a Tribal IV-D Program Application, Plan or Plan Amendment?
- 45 CFR 310.5 — What Options Are Available for Computerized Tribal IV-D Systems and Office Automation?
- 45 CFR 309.05 — What Definitions Apply to This Part?
- 45 CFR 309.130 — How Will Tribal IV-D Programs Be Funded and What Forms Are Required?
- 45 CFR 309.15 — What Is a Tribal IV-D Program Application?