45 CFR § 681.11 - What happens once an answer is filed?
(b) When the ALJ receives the complaint and the answer, the ALJ will promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant and the NSF representative, in the same manner as the complaint, which is described in § 681.8. The notice of oral hearing must be served within six years of the date on which the claim or statement is made.
(c) The notice must include:
(1) The tentative date, time, and place of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is being held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.