45 CFR Part 1307 - POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR DESIGNATION RENEWAL OF HEAD START AND EARLY HEAD START GRANTEES
- § 1307.1 — Purpose and scope.
- § 1307.2 — Definitions.
- § 1307.3 — Basis for determining whether a Head Start agency will be subject to an open competition.
- § 1307.4 — Grantee reporting requirements concerning certain conditions.
- § 1307.5 — Requirements to be considered for designation for a five-year period when the existing grantee in a community is not determined to be delivering a high-quality and comprehensive Head Start program and is not automatically renewed.
- § 1307.6 — Tribal government consultation under the Designation Renewal System for when an Indian Head Start grant is being considered for competition.
- § 1307.7 — Designation request, review and notification process.
- § 1307.8 — Use of CLASS: Pre-K Instrument in the Designation Renewal System.
Title 45 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 45 CFR Part 1307.