45 CFR Part 1386, Subpart B - State System for Protection and Advocacy of the Rights of Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- § 1386.19 — Definitions.
- § 1386.20 — Designated State Protection and Advocacy agency.
- § 1386.21 — Requirements and authority of the Protection and Advocacy System.
- § 1386.22 — Access to records, facilities and individuals with developmental disabilities.
- § 1386.23 — Periodic reports: Protection and Advocacy System.
- § 1386.24 — Non-allowable costs for the Protection and Advocacy System.
- § 1386.25 — Allowable litigation costs.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 45.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 1386 after this date.