45 CFR Subpart B - Protections Against Balance Billing for the Group and Individual Health Insurance Markets
prev | next
- § 149.110 Preventing surprise medical bills for emergency services.
- § 149.120 Preventing surprise medical bills for non-emergency services performed by nonparticipating providers at certain participating facilities.
- § 149.130 Preventing surprise medical bills for air ambulance services.
- § 149.140 Methodology for calculating qualifying payment amount.
- § 149.150 Complaints process for surprise medical bills regarding group health plans and group and individual health insurance coverage.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.